Peckham Moonshine - 25 April
Just a reminder that the brilliant Peckham Moonshine is on THIS Friday - 25th April - at the Bussey Building in Peckham @8pm! It’s going to be blinding.
Early Bird tickets SOLD OUT (!) so if you haven’t bought your tickets yet, get them in advance for just £5 from: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/peckham-moonshine-tickets-11077610431
Tickets on the door are £6 – UNLESS you are wearing a chequered shirt or a Stetson – which will give you a princely discount of £1!
There will be bourbon cocktails and a brilliant Hillbilly Band playing stomping tunes.
Spread the word and see you on Friday y’all
Let us know what you think?
You might also like...
- Travelling Time And Grand Union Gig Guide present...
- The Crown Inn @ Monk Fryston
- Peckham Moonshine - 25 April
- Scotland Tours
- The Daily Country - Good Music Makes Us Happy
- MKDivided Country Music Club
- Born and raised in the BOONDOCKS
- Interview - SaraBeth
- Amaryllis - Out Now
- 23rd album Release April 2014
- Songwriters Competition
- Temptation Road - Announce 2nd single release
- Luke & Mel Seal Guitar Endorsement Deal
- Interview - The Ash Cooper Band
- C2C Country To Country 2014 - Day Two
- C2C Country To Country 2014
- Country to Country: Day 2
- Country to Country 2015
- C2C London, day 1
- Blown away at the CMA songwriters event!
- Sheryl Crow is set to perform four select headline dates across the country
- What an amazing few weeks it has been for country music in the UK!
- Holly Williams Gig Review
- LeAnn Rimes Album Review
- View all